Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Struck by scooter

Tonight, while walking home in the rain carrying Anna in one hand and an umbrella in the other, I felt something hit my left arm and saw the flash of a yellow rain jacket go by.

The rider (license: TYI 331) looked back and then kept going. Luckily the impact was light and Anna was fine. Perhaps it was difficult to see me, I was wearing a black jacket and it's raining heavily. But he felt the impact and even turned his head, and saw me. May be he thought it wasn't that serious so he decided to keep going. Disappointing.

It's probably a good thing he didn't return at that moment as I was pretty steamed. Actually since my hands were both occupied, unless he came close enough for me to head butt him (act deaf and keep moving toward him) I'm not sure what I would have done. Probably practice my "interesting" Chinese, and Taiwanese...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home