Monday, November 28, 2005

Biz trip in the States

Spent half this week in Fort Worth, Texas and the other half in California.

Tuesday I helped judge a chili context in Texas and I found out the closest restaurant to our office is Hooters (thumbs up for the deep-fried pickles).

It was planes, trains, and automobiles for me Thursday 11/24 (US. Thanksgiving Day). Flew from Ft. Worth to San Francisco, took the BART to the car rental area and then picked up the rental car (Chevy Malibu) and drove to my hotel.

Had a nice dinner at the Shengs and recuperated Friday. Saturday drove to Santa Cruz and Sunday played a round (111, but 3 pars).

Kate told me Anna is starting to walk a lot and I'll be surprised. Hope she's filming it. Bad enough I missed her first birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home