Monday, September 25, 2006

Over 10 years in Asia

Sept. 19, 1996
Kimpo
Duration 6 months

Sept. 19, 1996: Duration 6  months

That's what the stamp reads in my old old Canadian passport. First stamp, first time in Asia, and first time back to Korea. Back then Kimpo was still the International Airport in Seoul, Korea and I was 22.

It's hard to believe with the exception of a couple weeks/year I've spent over 3,650 days in Asia. If you count the first year of my life, in total I've almost spent 1/3 of my life in North-East Asia. Not exactly what I wrote in my Ballenas Secondary School year book when asked where do you see yourself in the future.

Duration 6 months... huh... shows how much those Korean immigration officials know.

It's the years and the mileage

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home