Monday, December 19, 2005

Mu Dan Ting-2005.12

Mu Dan Ting-2005.12
Mu Dan Ting-2005.12, originally uploaded by jdgemm.

Cool thing about working for Trend is getting exposure to things that are totally off the radar.

Sunday Kate and I went to watch Kunqu Opera. The play was Mu Dan Ting and it was a special condensed version for Trend Micro.

The full version would have been 9 hours.

Kate took this picture of me with Kenneth Pai the writer/producer.

I wrote about meeting him here in an earlier post.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello from Las Vegas. I was doing research on professional keynote speaker in Las Vegas and came across your site Dal G.. The title Mu Dan Ting-2005.12 attracked me. This is good reading, I'll pass it on to my associates. If you or any of your readers can help or offer information on professional keynote speaker in Las Vegas let me know. Glad I ran into your inspiration. I like to read blogs for creative ideas and themes. I get a lot of good ideas for acting. Thanks again for your time. Keep it up.

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home