Sunday, December 17, 2006

So long HIE... thanks for the memories - 2004

This month, it's been 2 years since I transferred to the marketing department from the Human Interface Engineering (HIE) department.

Here's what I wrote to my old HIE team on Dec. 8, 2004.

From: Dal Gemmell (HIE-TW)
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 11:08 PM
To: All of Trend HIE
Subject: So long HIE... thanks for the memories!

Dear all,

When I first joined Trend Micro in March of 2001, I set several goals for myself. Tomorrow I will reach a major one.

I am proud to be able to say I started my Trend career in the HIE department. As people have come and gone, I have witnessed year after year, the HIE department and the deliverables consistently getting better and better.

I’ll miss being part of your department, but feel glad for the experience, and happy to know that in my own small way I helped contribute to what HIE has become. I feel very fortunate to have had this opportunity to work with most of you through both fun and challenging times.

For those of you in Taiwan, I’m on the 13th floor, for others, just an email or phone call away.

Sincerely,

Dal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home