Friday, February 03, 2006

Adjusting to life back in Taiwan (4 states in 2 weeks)

Four states in 2 weeks:

Las Vegas, Nevada- US Sales Kick Off.

Cupertino, California- US BU visit.

Braintree, Boston, Massachusetts- Training.

Ft. Lauderdale, Florida- Visting my sister.

Highlights:

Seeing my sister and her husband (first time in 10 years).

Seeing my sister's 3 kids (first time).

Seeing an NHL game (first time ever, Florida 4 - NJ 0, Joe got an assist).

Meeting and eating with Gary Roberts after the game (first time).

Seeing my friend Kate (first time in 9 years).

Eating at the oldest US restaurant located in Boston (first time).

Seeing a movie in a movie theatre (first time in... can't remember, maybe half year).

Despite many highlights, way too much time spent in airports and going through security (don't know how many times I had to pull my notebook out of its case).

Flight back was the worst. Around 20 hours on a plane not including time in airports.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home